hot pressure moulding silicon nitride ceramic sheet
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
|Supply Ability:||1,000,000 pcs/Month|
Model No.: Si3N4 123
hot pressure moulding silicon nitride ceramic sheet
Reputation depends on quality, quality comes from Hard!
Silicon Nitride Ceramic:
Injection molding is a method of producing shapes for industrial products. Products usually use rubber injection molding and plastic injection molding. Injection molding can also be divided into injection molding compression method and die casting method.
Injection molding machine (abbreviated as Injection Machine or injection molding machine) is the main molding equipment that uses plastic molding molds to make various shapes of plastic products from thermoplastics or thermosets. Injection molding is achieved through injection molding machines and molds. Ceramic Substrate Hybrid Integrated Circuit Sheet
1. Rubber injection molding: Rubber injection molding is a production method in which rubber is injected directly from the barrel into the model to vulcanize. The advantages of rubber injection molding are: although it is an intermittent operation, the molding cycle is short, the production efficiency is high, the blank preparation process is eliminated, the labor intensity is small, and the product quality is excellent.
2. Plastic injection molding: Plastic injection molding is a method of plastic products. The molten plastic is injected into the plastic product mold by pressure and cooled to form various plastic parts. There are mechanical injection molding machines dedicated to injection molding. The most commonly used plastic is polystyrene.Ceramic Substrate Hybrid Integrated Circuit Sheet
3. Molding and injection molding: The resulting shape is often the final product, and no other processing is required before installation or use as the final product. Many details, such as protrusions, ribs, and threads, can be formed in one step of injection molding.
An injection molding machine (injection molding machine) has two basic components: an injection device and a mold clamping device for melting and feeding plastic into the mold. The function of the clamping device is:
1. Make Ceramic Substrate Hybrid Integrated Circuit Sheet the mold close under the condition of withstanding the injection pressure;
2. Take the product out of the injection device to melt the plastic before it is injected into the mold, and then control the pressure and speed to inject the melt into the mold. The injection device used today has two designs: screw preplasticizer or two-stage device, and reciprocating screw. The screw pre-plasticizer uses a pre-plasticizing screw (first stage) and then injects molten plastic into the injection rod (second stage).
The advantages of the screw preplasticizer are constant melt quality, high pressure and high speed, and precise injection volume control (using mechanical thrust devices at both ends of the piston stroke). These advantages are required for transparency, thin-walled products and high production rates. Its disadvantages include uneven residence time (causing material degradation), higher equipment costs and maintenance costs.
The most commonly used reciprocating screw injection device does not require a plunger to melt and inject the plastic.
The types of injection molding machines are: vertical, horizontal, and all-electric, but no matter which type of injection molding machine, its basic functions have two:
(1) Heat the plastic to reach a molten state;
(2) Apply high pressure to the molten plastic to make it eject and fill the mold cavity.
High hardness, high strength, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature(1200°), good thermal diffusivity, good thermal shock resistance(avoid the temperature changing rapidly), good insulativity, low density. The comprehensive properties are best in most of structure ceramic.
Data Sheet↓Color: Black Grey
Vickers Hardness (Hv50): ＞1550 HV0.5
Modulus of Elasticity: 290Gpa
Flexural Strength: ＞600Mpa
Compressive Strength: 2500Mpa
Modulus of Elasticity(25°C): 65Gpa
Fracture toughness:＞6.0 Mpam1/2
Maximum Use Temperature: 1200°C
Thermal Conductivity:15-20 W(m.K)
Thermal Expansion Coefficient: ＞3.1 10-6/°C
Thermal Shock Resistance: 500 △T°C
Special Heat Capacity: 700 KJ/kg.K
Dielectric Strength: 1 KV/mm
Dielectric Constant: er
Volume Resistivity(20°C): 1.0*10(12)Ω.cm
Machinery, electronic, semiconductor, chemical, petroleum, smelt.
Welding shaft, electronic substrate, plunger, nozzle, slide guide, diesel parts, metal molding, shaft wheels etc.
1.12 years of professional production industrial ceramics factory
2.High quality products with low price
3.High precision parts with lowest tolerance
4.Short time for production
5.Has a group of experienced, professional and efficient R&D team
6.Has a good reputation in China and abroad.
7.MOQ is not limited, small quantity is welcome.
8.Vigorous team and good after-sales service
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 50% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
SHENZHEN HARD PRECISION CERAMIC CO.,LTD
Shenzhen Hard precision ceramics Co., LTD. has been committed to design, development and manufacture of industrial ceramic products since 2007. Compared with metal, advanced ceramic has the following excellent performance: high hardness, high strength, high temperature (fire), and can wear resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oxidation resistance, insulation, non-magnetic and good chemical stability . So it is often used in the environment where the metal material cannot endure. With its promising application , advanced ceramics are widely used in aerospace, aviation, military industry, nuclear power, machinery, textile, chemical, electronics, food, medical and other industries. Our advanced ceramic products made by zirconia (ZrO2), alumina (Al2O3), silicon nitride (Si3N4), etc. Our products can divide into two parts: one part is ceramic ball, rods, tubes, ceramic materials such as plate, block, strip and so on, and the other part is the precision ceramic parts which are for industrial use and civilian products. Our company has advanced one-stop equipment and technology of ceramic forming, sintering and processing. Hope we can establish excellent cooperation with customers from at home and abroad for a wide range .
- Company Name: SHENZHEN HARD PRECISION CERAMIC CO.,LTD
- Representative: ZHOU SHENGBIN
- Product/Service: Alumina Ceramics , Zirconia Ceramics , Silicon Nitride Ceramics , Machinable Glass Ceramics , Laser Cutting Ceramics , Other Materials
- Capital (Million US $): US$500,000
- Year Established: 2007
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 1st F, Building 8, Nangang Second Industrial Zone, Nanshan Dist, Shenzhen,China 518055
- Contact Person: Mr. Watson Lin
- Tel: 86-0755-86238834
Premium Related Products